About our members
- wanting to be more confident or effective when presenting at work
- starting a business and wanting to present more effectively to potential customers
- wanting somewhere to practise their love of speaking
- general lack of confidence when speaking in a group
- wanting to improve communication as a non-native speaker
- preparing for their first ever best man speech
- “I found I had a talent to make people laugh.” Jeff Short
- ” I’ve met some lovely people and made lots of new friends.” JaLynn Hudnall
- ” I was dreading having to make a speech at my daughter’s wedding.After a few sessions with the Electrifiers, my confidence surprised everyone.” Alan Farmer
- “I didn’t realise public speaking could be such fun.” Christopher Brown
- “My new speaking confidence has helped me promote my business.” Mike Watts
- “I used to panic if I had to speak in public, now with guidance from the manuals and support from Electrifiers my speaking and confidence have both improved greatly”. Julie Kenny
It was a ten minute speech about me..
It was a ten minute speech about me, how hard can that be? As it turns out it was pretty hard and I struggled. I had always been a fairly confident speaker but perhaps my confidence outweighed my technical ability and I simply managed by blundering my way through. But this speech was important. I … Read more "It was a ten minute speech about me.."
Success comes from being able to communicate effectively…
Success comes from being able to communicate effectively… Here’s my story, I have been self employed for many years and my CV was beginning to look like a Swiss Cheese – namely ‘full of holes’. Like all journeys through life there are highs and lows especially through challenges associated with earning a crust. When embarking … Read more "Success comes from being able to communicate effectively…"